Big Rig Towing doesn’t tow cars, but if it’s a big rig, truck or something that’s heavy enough to need a crane, we can get the job done! We make hundreds of rescues and recoveries every year and while they all present individual challenges they are all resolved at the end of the day.
Big Rig Towing & Recovery:
- Is your #1 source for heavy duty recoveries as they are the only towing company in Alberta with two tri-drive wreckers specifically designed for rollover & recovery work
- Has added the province’s only 75-ton sliding rotator to their fleet for extra challenging wrecks
- Has a modern, state-of-the-art, fully equipped air cushion recovery unit to complement the wreckers for up-righting rolled over tractor trailer units
- Has replacement tractors to tow your trailers loaded or empty should the need arise
- Operators have a minimum 18 years experience in the heavy duty towing and recovery industry
- Operators have Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certification and have completed our four-step training program
- Trucks are Alberta Safety Certified
Remember that not all vehicles are made to tow and the safety considerations for properly towing another vehicle or object cannot be understated. Our professionally trained drivers and fleet of trucks are fully equipped to handle any towing situation.