Big Rig makes hundreds of rescues and recoveries every year and while they all present individual challenges they are all resolved at the end of the day.
Not all vehicles are made to tow and the safety considerations of properly towing another vehicle or object cannot be understated. Our professionally trained drivers and fleet of trucks are fully equipped to handle any towing situation.
Big Rig Towing & Recovery:
– Has two tri-drive wreckers specifically designed for rollover & recovery work
– Has a 75-ton sliding rotator for extra challenging wrecks
– Has a modern, state-of-the-art, fully equipped air cushion recovery unit to complement the wreckers for up-righting rolled over tractor trailer units
– Has replacement tractors to tow your trailers loaded or empty should the need arise
– Operators have a minimum 18 years experience in the heavy duty towing and recovery industry
– Operators have Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certification and have completed our four-step training program
– Trucks are all Alberta Safety Certified
24 Hour Emergency Service 7 Days a Week. Call 866-398-7444 for immediate service!