Let Big Rig Towing & Recovery be your go-to solution! Towing headaches, especially during the frigid winter months, are never enjoyable, but our professional services can significantly alleviate the stress.
Unlike other towing services, Big Rig Towing specializes in heavy-duty vehicles – big rigs, trucks, buses, RVs, and anything hefty enough to require a crane. With a track record of hundreds of successful rescues and recoveries each year, our skilled team tackles unique challenges, ensuring every job concludes successfully.
Not every vehicle is designed for towing, and safety considerations are paramount. Our expertly trained drivers, coupled with our fully equipped fleet, guarantee a safe and efficient resolution to any towing situation. No matter what situation you find yourself in, you can trust Big Rig Towing & Recovery for a hassle-free experience!
Big Rig Towing & Recovery:
– Has two tri-drive wreckers specifically designed for rollover & recovery work
– Has a 75-ton sliding rotator for extra challenging wrecks
– Has a modern, state-of-the-art, fully equipped air cushion recovery unit to complement the wreckers for up-righting rolled over tractor trailer units
– Has replacement tractors to tow your trailers loaded or empty should the need arise
– Operators have a minimum 18 years experience in the heavy duty towing and recovery industry
– Operators have Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certification and have completed our four-step training program
– Trucks are all Alberta Safety Certified
– 24 Hour Emergency Service 7 Days a Week
Keep Big Rig’s number – 1 (866) 398-7444 – on hand and call for IMMEDIATE 24/7 service if you find yourself in an emergency!