A tow truck rotator is essentially a big crane mounted to the deck of the tow truck. It can be used for everything from:
- lifting heavy machinery that has tumbled from the back of a rig
- lifting a load that has flipped over
- removing a load from a rig that needs less weight so it can be towed
- lifting heavy equipment from one place to another
- assisting in transferring cargo from one rig to another
- And so much more!
Big Rig Towing has a number of rotator tow trucks and can boast that they have the only 75 ton rotator in southern Alberta. An expert rotator operator can make all the difference in getting your towing situation resolved quickly and safely.